Re: [vox] website down?

Just now tried to go to [www.]lugod.org, and only http://front.cal.net/ comes up. Has the website really been down for a week, or did it go down again recently?

--john

At 05:04 PM 10/1/01 -0700, you wrote:
On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 10:19:32PM -0700, Foo Lim wrote:
> Why is the LUGOD website down?  I can't reach it from home (@Home) nor
> from school.

There were routing/DNS issues at Mother.com which pretty much disabled
everything they hosted.

Steve Wormley and Zach Johnson are working on updating the DNS entry to
point to a non-Mother.com secondary DNS (so that this single-point-of-failure
won't occur again)

Sorry for the downtime folks.  <sigh>

-bill!
root@lugod.org