January 6: Social gathering

[vox] Moving....

Well somehow (somehow as the hood has sealed itself shut and the started
on the truck has gone) I am going to be finally moving to Davis
tomorrow. Yay, apart from losing highspeed access for about a month, but
its happened before.

Also, got a job at Kinko's for terrible pay, and I am thinking of making
more mpney on the side (at $8.50 per hour I will have to). Why did I
take this job? No other choice...Anyway, would offering DSL installation
for $50 per hour help? And maybe other relativly simple help be in
demand? I won't be making custom apps, or programming anything.

Anyway, wish me luck haha. I'll have to unsub soon too :(.

Pete, glad you're doing OK!!!

Matt