[vox] Re: [vox-announce] vox announcement

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> rhonda and i are going to the east coast for 2.5 weeks; we're leaving
> tomorrow morning.
<snip>

Has anyone heard from Pete or Rhonda since the disaster?  I know they were
planning to visit NYC for at least part of their time over there.

--nicole "concerned" twn

***
If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants have stood on my
shoulders.