Re: [vox] Glade/Python talk?

For me, I'd love to hear about what people are doing with
Python, beyond just Glade.

Python sounds like the kind of language that someone should
learn if they're not a professional programmer but have
occasional needs to do programming... which is exactly the
kind of tool needed to build popular acceptance of Linux.

It's not that I especially want to learn Python, but rather
want to be able to talk about it intelligently.  Hearing the
nitty-gritty details of interfacing it with Glade isn't
quite what I want, but that's just me.

-- Rod
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/