Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 23:04:19 -0400
From: "Denis A. Baldwin" <knightphall@chartermi.net>
Subject: Rubi-con 2002
To: <root@lugod.org>

My name is Denis and I am one of the core planning members of the Rubi-con
Network Security and Technology conference held yearly in Detroit, Michigan.
I would like to invite you and your LUG out to see our 40+ expected speakers
and meet up with a planned 400+ other attendees, most of which are active
Linux users and administrators. Among the speakers we have planned are Steve
Wozniak and ISS Security, though we are still looking for qualified speakers
on Linux, open source and technology, if you would be interested or could
recommend an interested party.

Rubi-con is in it's 4th year for 2002 and it's only getting better every
year. This year, it is being held April 5th - 7th at the Romulus Marriot,
just 3 miles from the Metro Detroit Airport.  If you have any questions,
please e-mail me at knightphall@chartermi.net or see our website at
http://www.rubi-con.org.

Thanks for the Inbox space. I hope to hear from you soon.

Denis Baldwin

----- End forwarded message -----