[vox] [job] Full-time or part-time C developers

[vox] [job] Full-time or part-time C developers

Seeking full time and/or contract C developers:

*  Develop high performance non-interactive data extraction and formatting
   software using C in a Unix (primarily AIX) environment.
*  Knowledge of shell scripts and/or Perl highly desirable.
*  Two or more years experience highly desirable.
*  Employer will consider supporting off-site work (telecommuting).

For more information, please contact:

Tammy Dysert
Tamara_Dysert@billing.com
El Dorado Hills