January 6: Social gathering

[vox] old gimp slides

For those interested, the slides from my ORIGINAL talk on the Gimp
(from late 1999) are still online at LUGOD.org.

It's pretty out-of-date, but could be a good reference for a lot of
the basic tools.  I also have a lot of spiffy examples. :)

  http://www.lugod.org/presentations/gimp-presentation/

The page (and a few scheme scripts) from last night are online, too:

  http://www.lugod.org/presentations/gimp2/

And, of course, if you hadn't noticed already, notes from the last
meeting (Gimp 1: Basics) are here:

  http://www.lugod.org/presentations/gimp1.sdd.gz

[ It's a GZipped Star Office presentation file ]