January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] L.A.R.T

You read Ajay's comments? I've known him to be
intelligent and trustworthy. Sounds like hid DAD with
a SOYO has had problems, and actually, some of the
good stuff I read about SOYOs were actually about TYAN
boards (I get those two confused for some reason).
Anyway, whatever works is great. Most people tend to
stick with what they know and have had good
experiences with. Now I'm almost of a mind to tell you
to buy it and report your good experiences with it
back to the group. It may turn out to be a good board
for you, I really don't have personal experiences with
them. So, how is the hardware hunt going?
ERic