Re: [vox] L.A.R.T

Wow, i just read reviews (which are not always "real
world" situations). Thanks for sounding off, I doubt I
would have ever bought a soyo (partial to abit), but
now I won't go near one. Useability is the highest
attribute I can think of with a mobo. I don't want any
"unexpected surprises" on my home system. Thanks a
lot, Ajay. It is appreciated. Tom! Don't buy that
SOYO!
ERic
--- Ajay <os2man@psynet.net> wrote:
> * Eric <unix4eric@yahoo.com> [010901 19:36], about
> > Re: [vox] L.A.R.T:
>
> :quality and reliability. I keep hearing SOYO is
> very
> :reliable (?). I like Arden Computers, some of the
> best
>
> 	Is that a ? as in 'not', or..?  ;)  I tend to have
> a bad opinion of
> them, they're usually the motherboards fry's sells
> in their cheap cpu+mobo
> combo, but that's not the only reason for my
> impression.  The bigger reason
> is that I actually bought one, even though I knew I
> could spend more and
> probably got better, but it was for my dad. ;)
> Everytime I go over there,
> ALL the BIOS settings (including the really
> important one (everything else
> is working with default settinng), the damned time!
> (which is of course
> what tips me off. ;))  I should probably tell him,
> but.. whatever!
<snippety snip snip>