[vox] Installfest installers needed!

I just spoke with Rusty Minden, who's coordinating our three LUG's
Installfest this Sunday (September 16th, 12pm-5pm in Sacramento)
and he mentioned that only three people have confirmed that they'll
be there to help install.

I haven't kept count (and Rusty will be providing a current, accurate
update this evening when he gets home from work), but we have probably
20-30 installees so far.

If you can help, please contact him directly:  clownsinc@home.com

More info. on this Installfest is available online:

  http://www.lugod.org/if/

Thanks!

-bill!
root@lugod.org