[vox] mo' fo' sale

I have a new stash o' crap to offload (including some empty chassis that
I've hoarded that I now have no idea why I'm keeping), but today, its
books:

1 Fractal Programming and Ray Tracing with C++ (Stevens)
2. Programming in C++ (Dewhurst & STark)
3. Computer Graphics - Piciples and Practice (Foley, van Dam, Feiner,
Hughes)
4. Common Lisp (Steele)
5. Zen of Graphics Programming 2nd Ed(Abrash)
6. Thinking in C++ (Eckel)
7. Graphics Programming Black Book Special Edition (Abrash)
8. Secrets and Lies - Digital Security in a Networked World (Schneir)

Make offers and if you are really nice I will hand deliver them this
weekend.

Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net
VA Linux Systems	|	www.linux.com