Re: [vox] miracle on alvarado ave

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, William Kendrick wrote:

> (of course, i have no router, need to get something network, and am late
> for work...  but i've been told to grab a linksys befsr41 4-port router
> 'magicbox,' so i'm hitting fry's this evening, and should be LAN'd by
> late tonight!)

hrm, no router? what about your p133 that was routing when you last had dsl?
For the same price of the linksys 'magic box' ($99, afaik), you can pick up a
hub/switch and some network cables, and still save $50.

of course, if you're a pussy and don't want to have a real machine doing the
routing, go ahead and buy the linksys ;)

-Gabe