Re: [vox] Ms license laugh

begin: speck@blkmtn.org <speck@blkmtn.org> quote
> Slashdot had an update.
>
> The prohibition is evidently tied to use of the FrontPage logo on a web page, not use of Front Page to post articles.  Use of a copyrighted or trademarked logo can 'probably' be enforced in a court.

it's unfortunate that the current terror crisis we're experiencing
overshadows all social and economic issues.

the fact is that bush's administration has opted to not break up microsoft's
monopoloy.  the administration has also dropped the last charge against
MS -- the charge that explorer is illegally tied to the MS operating system.

whether you like bush or not, he's a very lucky president.  for a 5 million
dollar campaign contribution and a 1 million dollar innaugural contribution,
they have finally got their way.

and the sad truth is that bringing this fact up at this point and time is
like, well, trying to get a doctor's attention at an ER for a paper cut.  it
would be tacky to even mention it...

(source for facts: newsweek, sept 17 2001)

pete