[vox] Mother Board Question

If I should be in Vox-Tech either let me know and I'll move it to Vox-
Tech or if you can move this over:

Okay - was at Fry's and saw what looked like a pretty good deal for a
Motherboard and CPU combo:

1 Gig AMD Soyo SYK7V (ATX) Dragon
1 Gig @ 266 FSB for $159

3 Mem Slots -but, I need to find out about the board taking the PC-133
memory... Fry's said I needed DDR Memory but it looked like the Manual
was saying I could use 100/133 memory...

Soooo, I guess I need to know if any has had experience with this
Motherboard and it being able to run Linux?

Thanks (hope I am in the right place) Tom

   __o      Traveling down
 _'\<,_     Life's Bike Trail...
(*)/ (*)    Do you like Biking?
http://members.accessbee.com/hwy101