Re: [vox] Pre-Install-Fest Question

Rusty - looking over the board (on the crashed one that I am
looking to either do <if ID'd> or Replace <if easier>) and I only
find it was made in Twain (readily) -and the afore mention Year 2000
complaint/ready... if the face -or- the underside?

You were talking of a memory problem -yes, but do remember
I am on a back-up machine now -Win95 and  yes, it does have a
memory problem with ONLY 32meg -I see no point in upgrading
it to just put away again when I get the either linux or the the
existing 733 mhz up with its 584 meg of memory... with me?

Should I consider 'Fry's as a Motherboard source, or are there
better spots on the Internet (bang for buck)?

Thanks - Tom

Plus, at one meeting there was talk of having some Client (CHDP?) for
at the Intstall-fest as there was a net work...  Can you verify this
what the name was? And, wouldn't we be able to get a copy there?