Re: [vox] Pre-Install-Fest Question

Rusty - I will try to ID my system before the Install-Fest...
(but am not hopeful - reason why I am looking at getting a
new -known- mother board and maybe a boost in cpu while
at it, if that's what it takes to get me a working Linux -just
want to take my memory with me -most I've had in a bit)

Tom

   __o      Traveling down
 _'\<,_     Life's Bike Trail...
(*)/ (*)    Do you like Biking?