Re: [vox] L.A.R.T

begin: Tom <Hwy101@accessbee.com> quote
> Couple of things Peter:
>
> 1) the prices listed are for Jobs done... no indication of a  'would
> like' rate... I do like to anticipate so I can carry have what is
> expected ... don't like to be judged 'not good'
>
> ie: going there I did NOT learn anything MORE that I asked!

purely voluntary.  i think christine's post on the subject was right on.
give what you think the work is worth.  $20 to have someone come out to your
house for an 60/90 minutes seems reasonable to me.  but there are no rules.

becoming active in the lug seems like a good payment too.

making/buying coffee for the meetings seems like a good payment (would you
believe that i STILL have eric's coffee untouched?!?)

> 2) Evey time I _TRY_ (note TRY) to open a msg for majordomo RESULT
> message at Yahoo with IE -it (the MESSAGE) causes a Internal error in
> IE and makes IE crash

poetic justice..  ;)

pete (who many not have much net connection after tuesday)