Re: [vox] [ot] Earthsea?

Whoa, another Earthsea book?  I didn't hear anything about that!

I remember seeing LeGuin a few years ago when she spoke on the UC Davis
campus (I was still a student so it must have been pre-92 -- ugh).  At the
time, she said that she was going to have nothing more to do with Earthsea
again, ever ever ever.  Since then, of course, she published _Tehanu_...
and, apparently, one more Earthsea book.  Heh.

At 01:53 PM 9/28/2001, you wrote:
>i just saw the dispossessed in a book store a few weeks ago.  i'm a big
>earthsea fan, although the last book was not so hot.   i also just saw yet
>another earthsea book that she just wrote.  i'm waiting for the paperback.

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
mailto:rscrawford@mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K
invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"