Re: [vox] [ot] Enterprise?

I like her character also.  I just think that she is about out of character
for someone appointed by the Vulcan high command (or whatever the proper name
for the other old guys that showed up in the beginning were.)  I'm 50% with
Bill on this that they developed the story a bit quick, but then again it had
to give people enough to want to watch again, including the 300% increase in
viewership that Voyager gained after adding "7 of 9": hence the rub down
scene.

I can't wait for them to go on away missions with the dg, especially if he gets
a little four legged space suit for non Class M planets...:-)

George