[vox] (Fwd) VIRUS WARNING!

I did get this Alert from my ISP... but think it was ment to us all as
a 'Warning'...  fyi - Tom

Date sent:      	Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:04:18 -0700
From:           	support@accessbee.com
Subject:        	VIRUS WARNING!
To:             	hwy101@accessbee.com

NIMDA WORM VIRUS ALERT!!!

There has been an outbreak of a very destructive virus that is propagating itself
throughout the Internet on a worldwide scale.  You can do your part in combating
this problem by protecting your system with a current (updated after 9/18/01) virus
protection program.

A common sign of infection is the file "desktop.eml" in every folder on your system
although we have seen it "morph" into other files such as ".dll's. You can become infected
simply by visiting an infected web site or receiving an infected email
(even without opening or reading it).

For more information on this virus please visit: http://www.cert.org/advisories/CA-2001-26.html

Sincerely,

Support@AccessBee.com