[vox] Pre-Linux Question

I have a friend who might be inclined to switch to Linux (Stability) if
he could run his Accounting Program (He IS a Professional Tax Proparer)

I believe I have heard at the Meeting that there is a way to Run Window
Programs in Linux... How is this done? Any 'special' steps required for
him to do this?

Plus, I would like take him to the Install-fest to see the part of
Linux that he would do/try this in... that be possible?

Thanks - Tom Porter

   __o      Traveling down
 _'\<,_     Life's Bike Trail...
(*)/ (*)    Do you like Biking?