[vox] Help with Regular Expression?

How in the world would you go about putting a character at the beginning of
a string or the end if the character isn't there?

For example,

         Bob     becomes         ABobA
         ABob    becomes         ABobA
         BobA    becomes         ABobA
         ABobA   becomes         ABobA

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
mailto:rscrawford@mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K
invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"