Re: [vox] [ot] Enterprise?

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 02:14:05AM -0700, Mark K. Kim wrote:
<snip>
> There are several theories posted on Slashdot regarding the Klingon's
> forehead markings.  They also have several discussions on how the first
> contact with the Klingons was supposed to be a disaster but wasn't so
> much.

This is the other deal.  The first episode went from 0 to everything
in 120 minutes.

No phasers, no warp 5, no klingons, no 'real' use of transporters...

by the end...

phasers, rigel 10, warp 5, klingons, cronos<sp?>, beaming people out in
the last minute <sigh>

And the whole "bad guys from the future" crap is getting REALLY old
already.  Q was bad enough... then the Borg were doing it... then
every alien and their cousin.  ARGH