Re: [vox] [ot] Enterprise?

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Melissa wrote:

> t'Pau was the old woman,

was it not Spock's grandmother??

I didn't actually catch the show - too busy prepping to move to Santa
Clara, which we did without a hitch yesterday - hence the number change in
the .sig - I hope to make it up to a LUGoD meeting again soon-ish but not
before the next SVLUG one ;)

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-408-296-0697 (home) .