Re: [vox] [ot] Enterprise?

    I liked the show overall.  The Vulcan science officer did seem a little too
emotional; her logic seemed more unspoken rather than articulated as in past
Vulcan characters.  However Star Trek to my knowledge has never dealt in depth
with female Vulcan characters, so they could write this in however they want.

    Does anyone else think that it is really cool that the Captain has a dog on
board?  I think they will have to use multiple puppies for the dogs part, or
flm a bunch of sequneces with the younger dog, or else it will be realy obvious
that the dogs' growth will be out of step with the timeline of the show.

George