Re: [vox] [ot] Enterprise?

begin: Gabriel Rosa <grosa@ucdavis.edu> quote
> On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
>
>> the weakest part of the show was t'pau (is that the same t'pau that we see in
>> sttos episode 'amok time'?  i think they overdid her character a little.
>> but it was forgivable considering how great the show was.
>
> To nitpick: T'pol. :)

t'pol was spock's bride to be.  t'pau was the woman who was going to marry
them (the only person to ever refuse a seat on the federation council).  the
old one who kept calling him "spawwwwk".

at least, that's how i *think* it goes.

> > considering how st series tend to start bad and get really, really good,
> > this show has ALOT of potential.
> >
> > this show is a keeper.  just as long as they change the opening song.
>
> Yep. What were they thinking?

10 bucks says it changes before the season closes.  :)

pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002