[vox] [ot] Free Computer stuff

Free stuff:

1 21" Sun monitor in working condition

1 21" Sun monitor (needs new fuse)

1 Epson Stylus Color II printer

1 HP Deskjet 400/500/540 (too lazy to look :) )

1 Swivelling monitor stand (holds 55lbs)

1 15" NEC monitor (something needs fixing)

1 14" Samtrom Monitor (works fine)

It's all free, as long as you pick up.
I will consider delivering if you trade any/all for a 10/100 4 port hub. (need
not to good brand).

-Gabe