January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] carpool survey...

lol!!  it took me awhile to catch the irony of this.

rod, this was hilarious!   this is what you'd call "dry wit"   :-)

btw, i've unsubscribed tom.  not to be mean or anything, but it was clear he
wasn't cut out for linux.  i also wonder how stable he was.  i've rarely seen
people freak out so badly over so little.

with the exception of one person, i think everyone on this list is in
agreement that the list is better off without him.

sorry about that, everyone!

pete

begin: Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com> quote
> > Filter Hell - I want OFF - WHAT PART OF UNSUBSCRIBE DON'T YOU
> > UNDERSTAND?
>
> It appears we'll leave you as we found you.  Read the
> instructions.  http://www.lugod.org/mailinglists/.
>
> -- Rod
> http://www.sunsetsystems.com/

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002