Re: [vox] attention flat screen monitor owners

Re: [vox] attention flat screen monitor owners

Pete,
BTW: Be careful, older flat screen monitors became
distorted at the edges of the screen due to the way
the cathode ray tube spits out phosphors (or whatever
they are). Some of the newer monitors have been
engineered to significantly reduce this distortion at
the edges of the monitor field.
ERic