Re: [vox] ok...

Sorry folks, the Sparc now belongs to Peter (dont forget - 15 bucks or 8
Guiness...substitutions on alcohol need to be negotiated in advance ;)

Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net
VA Linux Systems	|	www.linux.com
z at valinux dot com	| 	www.enlightenment.org