January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] debian ISO for woody or sid

stephen, look at the debian-user mailing list archives; it's been asked over
there, and answered (i don't have the answer on me offhand).  it was some
site in *.hu (wherever that is).

i think it almost might be on teh vox-tech archives, but i'm not 100% sure.

hth,

begin: Stephen M. Helms <Mytho_X@pacbell.net> quote
> Does anyone know where I can get an ISO for woody or sid for x86
> architecture?
>
> Thanks,
> Stephen

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002