Melissa wrote:

> Testing testing testing...
>
> Hello Lugod!
>
> -Melissa!
> typescript@lugod.org

*everybody* Hi Melissa.

*shuffle of chairs, sipping of coffee*

My name is Don, and I'm an addict.  I started doing "Linux" four years
ago...

--
Don Werve <donw@examen.com>
Jr. Unix System Administrator

"...a lion wants to eat an antelope's body, but the antelope has very
different plans for its body. This is not normally regarded as
competition for a resource, but logically it is hard to see why
not." - Richard Dawkins.