[vox] ok...

Just dug up from parents house: 1 functioning Sparc 4 with
semi-functioning KB.
15 bucks to cover my gas to bring it to Davis (or an 8 pack of Guiness)
and its yours.

I cannot believe the amount of crapo I hoard.

Freebies:
1U and 2U chassis or various VA models. Just ask.

Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net
VA Linux Systems	|	www.linux.com
z at valinux dot com	| 	www.enlightenment.org