Re: [vox] forget my previous post

Yeah that seems too warm.  I think my 1200 runs around
45-50 deg. C.  Make sure that:

(a) you have a good quality fan. GlobalWin has a good
Athlon fan.

(b) the thermal compound between the fan and heatsink
is applied properly.  Some heatsinks come with the
white goop covered by a plastic film. It's way to
easy to not realize that it must be removed.

-- Rod
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/