January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] [ot] Enterprise?

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, Melissa wrote:

> The one thing that really did bother me though...  Vulcans are touch
> telepaths.  People don't touch touch telepaths,

Maybe they don't know Vulcans are telepaths.  And Vulcans generally touch
the head to do their telepathing, though they can apparently communicate
without touching if necessary with certain races (ref: STV).

> but that gelly guy had his
> hands *all* over her (and why couldn't she rub ointment on her own ears?).

It appeared to me that the guy put the ointment on her ears to come onto
her, and she put the ointment on him because he did it on her :P

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/