Re: [vox] Linux just Quit

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001, Tom wrote:

> Inrestingly - Linux was running one of the Random Screen Savers (the
> one where the screen is broken up into Blocks) and QUIT.

I've had this happen before... it's a problem with the screen saver app.
Not quite sure what although it only ever happened to me when the screen
is locked too...

> (interesting for a system that was idling and suppose to be so rock
> solid and stable and run for days...)

oh *linux* is rock solid and *will* run for days, months, even years. he
app that was runnign froze the system - the kernel was still fine...

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-707-447-4210 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org          - +1-   -   -     (cell) .