Re: [vox] wolfenstein

Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> ok, show of hands -- who has tried the linux client?

I've been enjoying my new bike too much to stay at home and play games.
*grin*

--
Don Werve <donw@examen.com>
Jr. Unix System Administrator

"...a lion wants to eat an antelope's body, but the antelope has very
different plans for its body. This is not normally regarded as
competition for a resource, but logically it is hard to see why
not." - Richard Dawkins.