[vox] awesomeness at LWExpo!

Ok, I've given out nearly every LUGOD biz card I brought with me, and
got tons of leads for upcoming talks (including SuSE, KDE, Mandrake,
Embeded Linux Consortium, Compaq, Sun (in a number of topics), HP...).

(I don't know how many times I said the phrase "Also, I'm from a users
group, and we're always looking for speakers..." :) )

I got my new math edutainment game running (and spent about 30mins adding
some additional code, right here at the Expo :) ) on a laptop at the
SEUL/edu booth.

I also got my Agenda PDA asteroids clone, and another (SDL-based) Linux
game I wrote ("Bug Squish") to run on a PlayStation 2 (running Linux,
of course).  I watched someone playing a classic arcade game in MAME
on a Sega DreamCast running Linux, too. :)

All in all, this was an awesome show.  I'm sorry I only asked for one day
off from work! :)

There's a deluge of embeded stuff here this time, and it's all really cool.

I saw lots of familiar folks (Rick Moen, Joe Arruda (although he was
across the floor, and I hadn't seen him since), Stephen Helms,
Ajay Tallam, Kevin Murakoshi, Zach White, the fellow who runs NBLUG,
and on, and on)

For those going tomorrow, get ready for a great time.  And for goodness
sake, don't forget to grab a 'swag bag' on your way in! :)