[vox] Job listings on website.

Good to have that, but would it be a good idea to have LUGOD members
looking for work too? Have a section for resume posting?

Just a thought as a recruiter calledme last week with a job, but took
too long in checking my references (I do not believe she has done that
even yet) and so I missed that one (and yes I am still pissed about that).

See you at LinuxWorld, if you are going.

Matt