Re: [vox] GIMP for Windows...

Ummm,

On the www.gimp.org page, bottom right, there is a link.  It says GIMP for Windows.  http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32//

It is version 1.20, not the latest 1.22.  It works well for the most part.  I used it at work when I needed to do some editing on some graphics and I didn't have a graphics program installed.  My wife uses it at home as well, it's cheap.  When I was looking at the Cygwin tools, I came across a link to GIMP.  It seems that the GIMP for Windows is done with Cygwin.  In a few months I may try and compile the latest GIMP to run on WIndows, but I will probably spend my time settign up a server so that my wife can acess it via an XWindow session instead.

-sp