Re: [vox] opera 5.05 released

Damned if I can figure out their licensing.  The download
page says "All desktop versions of Opera 5 are free", but
then they also give you the option to pay $39 for it.

OK so I guess that's to get rid of the ads, but I can find
nothing that actually SAYS that.  Also the included license
agreement seems to prohibit unlicensed use.

-- Rod
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/

Pete sez: