[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
I dunno if anyone else is going, but just in case, here's a summarized
set of driving directions (all of the bike, airport, transit, and
coming-from-anywhere-but-sacramento stuff stripped out):
--- DIRECTIONS ---
* I-80 westbound to Fairfield
* I-680 southbound
* Take Hwy 262 westbound
Note: 2nd exit for Mission Blvd. (First is Hwy 238 - don't want that!)
* After a mile, Mission Blvd Hwy 262 becomes an on-ramp to I-880
* Take I-880 southbound to Milpitas
* Exit at Hwy 237 westbound
Note: Use caution for freeway interchange construction at I-880/237
* Exit at Caribbean Drive northbound
Note: The other direction is Lawrence Expwy
* Turn right at the first traffic light after Hwy 237, Baylands Park entrance
--- PARKING ---
* $3.50 per vehicle
* Once past gate house, turn left. Park anywhere in lot.
* Linux10 event is in Eucalyptus Hollow picnic area and
Baylands Grove amphitheater, both adjacent to this parking lot
* If full, try other lots.
--- OVERFLOW PARKING ---
* Make a U-Turn before the park entrance gate house.
* At the traffic light at Caribbean, go straight.
The road becomes Moffett Park Drive.
* Turn left in the first driveway - Chesapeake Terrace
* Take the second right and park anywhere - this is Red Hat's office
For details, see: www.linux10.org
Unfortunately, it sounds like they filled up their RSVP limit over
a week ago. Did anyone else happen to sign up before then?