Re: [vox] Linux Magazine?

John McDonnell wrote:
Pine.LNX.4.33.0108231226390.8118-100000@beermonster.corp.about.com">
On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Stephen M. Helms wrote:

Hey what's up with the latest Linux Magazine (September issue p.12)
printing a Microsoft add? Very bad!

I'm not sure if it's the current or previos issue, but check the
editorial for details. Seems a fair enough point.

I haven't got my issue yet.  But it seems to me that Linux Magazine has been very accomodating to Microsoft.  Editorially it appears recently to feel that Linux will have to coexist with Windows, and that there are things that Linux developers are going to have to learn from Microsoft.

Bob
Pine.LNX.4.33.0108231226390.8118-100000@beermonster.corp.about.com">

--
Robert G. Scofield