Re: [vox] ACM article: 'Study: IT Budgets Opening Up to Linux'

Re: [vox] ACM article: 'Study: IT Budgets Opening Up to Linux'

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, zeruch countered with something along the lines of:
> Eric wrote:

> > Get a grasp on
> > reality,
>
> Do you only open your mouth to switch feet, or are you just antagonizing
> me because you are bored? [...] I think I have
> an adequate "grasp" (I'll even use both hands if it makes you feel
> better).

Pete, Do we have time on the next LUGOD agenda for a Z "Mad Dog" Zeruch
vs. Eric the Egregious steel cage match?  Might be a good fundraiser if we
do it pay-per-view...

--Christine

p.s.  I actually found this to be some of the more enlightening bantering
on vox.  It can actually be helpful to witness an 'in your face' exchange
of strong opinions.  I just hope that in real life, you guys don't want to
rip each others' eyeballs out.  Shake hands, ok?