Re: [vox] ACM article: 'Study: IT Budgets Opening Up to Linux'

Re: [vox] ACM article: 'Study: IT Budgets Opening Up to Linux'

In days gone by the more fervent arguing was between me and Peter (most
of it offline).  I still am probably the most caustic person on this
list (just selectively so) - Raster and Horms actually refer to me as
'Visceral Joe' on #e, but I am mellowing with age, and my former title
was Corporate Enforcer ;)

If I can go head to head with Eric Raymond, anything else is a cakewalk
;)

<deletia>

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com