[vox] Kylix

Good day,

  Anyone here using and abusing Kylix? Been playing with it for the past
few days, kinda fun to use, but anyone here actually making anything
with it yet?

I enjoyed those Gimp sessions, but giving a similer thing with Kylix
could take sometime; I would do it, but do not know enough about this
app yet, give me a few months...:-).

By the way, the C++ version of Kylix should be out Q4 2001, this is
basically the Linux version of Borland C++

Matt