Re: [vox] Linux Magazine?

begin: Jan Wynholds <jcwynholds@yahoo.com> quote

> Like anyone who
> uses linux doesn't know about M$ products?  Most people who use linux use it
> because it's a superior product (for their purposes, of course).

i agree fully, but i'm sure there'll be people reading the ad with interest.
mostly professional business types who are into linux for practical reasons
more than ideological reasons.  not that there's anything wrong with that.

i'd prolly administrate NT machines too if someone paid me 100k to do it.
i just wouldn't OWN one...

and i'd get a lot of pleasure joking around with coworkers who did   ;->

> I think it's hilarious that M$ would flush it's marketing budget down the
> toilet like that ;)

i think the aim is to give IT managers FUD for thought...

pete