Re: [vox] Linux Magazine?

Are you kidding me?  This is great! I say if MS is tupid enough to want
to buy ad space in a mag that caters to folks who want nothing to do
with MS...I say triple your ad rate and take their money.

I'd say that Adam Goodman was being pretty damn shrewd with letting MS
advertise...if anything its and indication of how scared they are
becoming.

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net