[vox] Solutions, The IBM Technical Developer Conference Aug. 13-16, $26

[vox] Solutions, The IBM Technical Developer Conference Aug. 13-16, $265per person at the Moscone Center in San Francisco (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Karen C Lee -----

>From leekc@us.ibm.com  Mon Aug  6 18:19:07 2001
Subject: Solutions, The IBM Technical Developer Conference Aug. 13-16,  $265 per
	person at the Moscone Center in San Francisco
From: "Karen C Lee" <leekc@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 18:16:18 -0700
	08/06/2001 07:18:50 PM

We wish to extend this great offer to you and your user group, and would
appreciate it if you could forward this email to your user group.

Planning for Solutions, The IBM Technical Developer Conference is well
underway.  We have an action-packed agenda from August 13 to 16 at San
Francisco's Moscone Center.  This year's conference consists of more than
370 hours of in-depth elective and hands-on sessions spanning 5 tracks --
Web Applications and Services Developed, Enterprise Data Connected,
Application Hosting Solved, Commerce on the Web Explored and Technologies
and Strategies Examined.  Hands-on labs will include more than 50 sessions
in the hottest technical areas, including WebSphere, XML, Wireless, Linux
and Java.

Our main tent has an exciting line-up of some of IBM's top software and
server executives, such as Steve Mills, Bill Zeitler, Irving
Wladawsky-Berger, and Janet Perna.  Additionally, experts such as Jon
'Maddog' Hall, Executive Director of Linux and Kent Beck, Director of Three
Rivers Institute will provide key industry insights.  We expect major media
coverage from over 100 international industry press and analysts.  Finally,
our Solutions Pavilion will feature over 185 real-world e-business
demonstrations -- 104 to come directly from our business partners -- of IBM
products and technologies.

IBM continues to demonstrate our commitment to the technical developer
audience by bringing this premier conference to the marketplace.   Take
advantage of our offer to attend Solutions for $265 USD per person. To take
advantage of this offer, register using this special enrollment code:  CU1.
This applies to NEW registrations only and adjustments will not be made to
prior payments.

Arm yourself with the tools you need to succeed. Inform. Be informed.
Register now at  http://ibm.com/events/solutionsevent/r/eisource.

If you would like to receive Advance Program Guides that detail the
sessions, please forward your mailing address the quantity requested to
leekc@us.ibm.com.

best regards,

Karen Lee,  Developer Community Outreach
tel. 415-545-5893          leekc@us.ibm.com
425 Market Street, San Francisco, CA, 94105

http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks    http://www.alphaWorks.ibm.com

Solutions, IBM's Technical Developer Conference, San Francisco August 13 to
16, 2001.  Register at http://www.ibm.com/events/solutionsevent/

----- End of forwarded message from Karen C Lee -----