From: Rusty Minden [mailto:clownsinc@home.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 10:00 PM
To: vox@franz.mother.com
Subject: Re:_[vox]_ACM_article:_'Study:_IT_Budgets_Opening_Up_to_Linux'

At work we use LINUX for billing and the Billing IT Staff use LINUX on the
Lab side (Where I work) we just installed LINUX on our first PC. I am the
only person who knows jack about LINUX on the Lab side, but after installing

SuSE 7.2 all Bob (One the the IT guys) could do was say wow I had no idea
LINUX was this far along. I have loaned him some books and who knows this
may
be the start of something good.

This only happended because of a request of a Doctor (I am looking to find
out who he is :-)).

Rusty